Quick house rules:
1. All items sold as is-No returns.
2. All items strictly “first come-first served”. Should two buyers attempt to buy the same item,
the one with the earliest transaction date/time code gets the item-the other an immediate refund on any monies rendered via
3. Email your questions about any given item to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to put “Duffle Bag” in the subject line.
4. All non-ammo items shipped within 48 hours of payment received. Ammo gets shipped via UPS only once a
5. Yes, you can combine all merchandise on this page for reduced shipping, but, sorry, YOU CANNOT COMBINE
THIS MERCHANDISE WITH ANY EBAY WINNINGS OR REPRORATIONS.COM ORDERS. -The items are coming from 2 different facilities.
6. Domestic Shipping: We only charge actual shipping, no handling, packaging or other kaggage. We will ship
all non-ammo items via US Postal service, generally as priority mail. The Paypal shopping cart used has dollar-amount based
shipping rates. We will automatically adjust any overpayment for shipping down, and refund amounts over $2 via Paypal, and
amounts under $2 included you’re your shipment (Don’t throw out any envelopes enclosed with your gear!).
7. Foreign Shipping: Please do not use the Paypal checkout. Email us with your needs and we will assess postage
for you. Once you have emailed, we will hold the item for you.
8. Some items require age verification or an ammo waiver. Please click on the appropriate waiver if purchasing
ammunition or knives/bayonets etc. You can email the waiver separately from your order. Please just make sure to include a
photo-copy of legal ID showing your age, name and address.
9. Absolutely no ammunition sales out of country, or to locales or people in the US where this would be illegal.
Reloading components such as inert projectiles or empty unprimed cartridge cases can be shipped to many countries. Please
10. All gun parts are sold as is, and have not been tested. In order to operate safely, please have any parts installed
by a qualified gunsmith. We are not gunsmiths, and have no control over how you use any given item. This also goes for any
other item we sell. Example: If you stick a mess-kit fork in your thigh, it is not our fault.
11. Ammunition—Use only in firearms designed for this caliber and type of ammunition, and in safe working order.
If in doubt, check with your local gunsmith. Avoid needless tragedies by doing stupid stuff. No need to make the anti-gunners
get more fodder for their propaganda.
12. Trades: Yes, we will take trades on these items. Click here for our specific “Trades Wanted” List.